Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sort of In The Beginning

Once upon a time in March, I was contemplating what to do, to do. I would have a summer off and needed to get away from the unbridled madness that is known as Utah. (Oh yes. UNBRIDLED.) I had a couple of options: New York or Oregon. There wasn't any life altering reasons behind picking these places. One offered a job (sort of), the other, a definite place to stay, (were you aware of that last one, cousin J?). New York won out. There was the job (sort of) and an endless stream of restaurants I would never be able to afford. Yes, NYC won out. So, a few weeks ago, my adventure into the concrete jungle began. Here is my written proof.

Another blog about NYC. Through the eyes of someone who really thinks they are FANTASTIC!
That's nothing new, right? Right.

No comments: